Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Curiousity and Wonder

Does anyone ever wonder why God has you exactly where you are?

I do.

All the time.

And right now I find myself questioning everything that I am doing and everything that I am involved in. From music to small group and even my job. I am thirsting for something, but I don't know what. Nothing satisfies me in this current day and age. I know that God has something up is endless sleeve for me, but I don't know what. I do want to know of course. The everlasting question of why comes to mind.

Why do I have to wait?
Why do you have me where I am at this particular moment?
Why do I have to be nice?
Why?
Why?
Why?

These questions may seem silly to some, but on the inside everyone thinks these same thoughts.

In a month from now, I will have the answer to those questions. No matter what I do, god has always faithfully given me an answer by way of a situation or by a lesson that I have learned. You may think that I am completely impatient asking these questions, but in actuality I am quite patient.

I am just curious.

No comments: